Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Exposure Award

I have not blogged for a very long time, primarily due to health issues which I'll not boor you with here suffice to say that writing and blogging is very therapeutic and I'm encouraged to do more of it.

Anyway this is going to be very short as I'll include a copy of an official letter of recognition received this evening.  I feel that this letter of recognition is as much yours as it is mine. I will take this opportunity to say thank you to family, friends and followers who appreciate my art and especially to those who took the time and trouble to vote for a couple of photographic entries which I submitted to the Fifth Annual Exposure Awards - "Blue" and "Purple Chaps".

The image "Purple Chaps" was successfully accepted into the Documentary Collection as part of the Fifth Annual Exposure Award and displayed at the most esteemed museum in the world, the Louvre in France. The photograph is being prepared for print in the Documentary Collection Book. There are 111 pages of photographs representing 191 countries, seen and appreciated by over 5 million enthusiasts. The image is on page 73, I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed and honoured I feel.


Till next time, take care and God bless.

Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment